Sunday 5 April 2009

1st time go studio April 3

My friend kok leong plan that friday wanna go music studio, suddenly said no go already, cause yoges no car to fetch us, then juang and me plan next friday go studio lo~Around 4pm , yong kang call me , he said yoges have car already ask me can go on ??? I'm reply he sure can,later fetch me...to get ready...They reach my home 6pm hor me ~ i'm sleeping at the time =.=cause that time raining ma~~then phone call , then i take bag , handphone and key ready go~Reach there ready,then we up stairs lo...suddenly hv 2 side can hide,yk and me hide wan to scare juang , juang get a scare^^ very fuuny he face ....like saw ghost...haha...we at studio room,we play musical instrument le...kok leong invite his friend to teach us how to play its...but too bad , he want to back ,go to tuition already == Nevermind lo ,we still carry on lo~ pass 1hour already , kok leong ask musical guy...per person rm25 right ??? He said yes ...i very fast to put back bass...and get out jor, why so expensive, then kok leong call his friends ask is 1Hour a room RM 25... lolx~~ then all share to pay ...walao i think per person ==
Then we go near Phoenix Plaza there play futsal....End then go yam cha...finish yam cha back home, reach home already around 11pm ,i saw why my parents no at home de,then i call mummy lo,mummy gave me position then i walk out find them , they at restaurant yam cha ...

In the end
At studio very fun ^^
next time go again

No comments:

Post a Comment